Friday, October 21, 2011

Actioncam Waterproof Camera Review

It is said actions speak louder than words, and with this all action video camera, your adventures really do.

We have spent some time looking through reviews on lots of action waterproof camcorder, We came to the conclusion that they can be pretty much all the same but with varying selling prices. Eventually I took the plunge and decided to purchase the Action Camcorder by Actioncam. Being reasonably priced I wasn't expecting spectacular recording quality, but what I have, Everyone loves.

Being a keen mountain biker, I originally purchased the sports camera to be able to film my off-road adventures, including my falls, but in reality the ways in which you can make use of it are endless. The light-weight yet sturdy little video camera can withstand everything that the great outdoors has to chuck at it. From wind and rain, to hail and heat, water, debris and mud, indeed, my action video camera has come through everything unscathed.

When I first unpacked my new gadget I must confess that I wasn’t overly enamoured. I expected it to appear more heavy and tougher than it really is, nevertheless after making use of it a few times and getting accustomed to how things work I soon changed my mind.

For the price it really is an excellent little camcorder plus the mic performs a lot better than I was expecting. With just one push of a button you’re able to record your fun and watching it back is equally as hassle-free. Using an SD card it is possible to record away to your heart’s content and then play your videos back using the provided USB wire and place them on your favorite networking websites so your friends and family can see you at your sporting finest, or worst as the case may be.

No matter where your outdoor activities take you, record all the fun and excitement with this neat and compact little waterproof camera. It’s a fantastic price, so easy to work with, and a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment